Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Graph of Physics

Most of today was spent putting the final touches on some lab write-ups for Physics tomorrow, double checking data, triple checking data, spell-checking the write-ups, quadruple-checking the data, and printing it all out. I graphed all of Physics probably.

I realized today two weeks after this Tuesday, I'll be home for a week for Thanksgiving. That's gonna be sweet. In the meantime, I'll be hanging out here doing Physics guitar solos (eeeeeeeee=mcwiddlywiddlywiddlysqueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeered!). Just kidding, everything I do is guitar solos. On that note, somebody needs to get me Gogol Bordello's new CD Super Taranta!, if only so I can listen to "Ultimate" without having to go on YouTube. Here's a live video of the song, enjoy:



Also, if you're looking for a Christmas present for me, get me those pants that Eugene is wearing. Today was definitely a good day.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment