Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Dreadlock-Scott Affair

That title is seriously witty. A wit is me, indeed.

More important than the election is the fact the the connection between Crunk and Chemistry has been shown to be a fraud! Indeed, it seems that Rastafarianism's influence was way underestimated, and for this I am truly sorry to my reader(s?...keep it singular), to my family, and to my country. During the lecture and during the review session tonight, the diatomic Iodine molecule (I-I) was discussed. Normally this would be no reason to raise an eyebrow (unless you're about to get Iodine in your eye, that stuff hurts), but today was different. Both people who referred to this molecule referred to it as "I I" or "I and I". The best part was that both times somebody had a long series of questions about it. I and I is indeed a non-polar covalent bond. Bad Brains are the head of the Chemistry department, by the way.

(Drive it like it's hotlinked!)


-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment