Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a Raven Day

Seriously, today was so Raven. Tuesdays are always interesting because I'm done with class by 1. Today I got back to my room at 1:30, fell asleep, and woke up at 5:30. It's like they want me to do all of college in a day or something, the rate they're making me work at.

To address the elephant in the room (what? The internet is a room and this blog is a table near an elephant, I guess), I did not do a regular post yesterday after the comic because I was busy planning comics for weeks ahead. How many weeks, you may ask? 11. I found 22 epic pictures of old-time models that are just ripe for my style of thought/speech bubble humor. I'm not gonna lie, you guys, they're like the 90's SNL of internet comics that involve no actual drawing. Is it even a comic then? Who knows. Here are the names I'm considering for it:

Stupid Fashion
LolModels
Somebody Else's Grandmother
Some Things were Forgotten on Purpose
Endless Photographic Model Happy!

If you can do better, then tell me. You probably can't, though. That's not reverse psychology. Nor is that. Or that. That last one was.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment