Saturday, November 15, 2008

Look at the Time (...BOO!)

Sorry for scaring you with that title, there. The blogosphere can be a startling place sometimes. I actually almost missed putting up a post today because I lost track of the time. Never fear, though, as I am here. I have nothing to report. It has been an extremely slow news day, and I certainly didn't do anything worthy of note today.

For a couple of hours I got caught up on my back issues of Discover, but then got somewhat bored with it. I get it, I need to go green. Shut up. On a mildly amusing side note, one of their articles is already out-of-date, as it claimed that no telescope currently exists which could directly observe an extrasolar planet. As shown by the two images released on Friday, clearly this is not the case. You need to realign your telescrewed to better focus on Alfail Centauri (wow, that was definitely deserves a zing!).

Later in the day, I became so bored that I fired up (yeah, because it's gas-powered) Cabal for the first time in a few weeks. I play it whenever I'm especially bored, and today was just one of those very slow kind of days.

A week from this Tuesday, I'll be on a train back home for the week. That should be cool. Definitely need to play me some Fallout 3.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment