Monday, November 24, 2008

Calm Down, the Comic Will be up in a Moment

You guys are really impatient, but I must spin you another yarn (it brings all the boys to the yard, blah blah blah pretend I made a joke).

So I walked into the building where the Physics office is a few minutes before going to my work-study (oh yeah, getting paid to workblog) and went to use the bathroom on the first floor. Because I'm good like that. There was a woman janitor standing in the entrance mopping the floor, so I said "Oh, sorry, I'll use a different bathroom." I'm courteous like that.

She responded, "No, it's fine, I'm almost done here." So I walked past her and almost made it to a urinal (eww) when she said, "And trust me, I've been married for 30 years. You ain't got nothin' I wanna see anymore."

First of all, even forgiving the grammar, I think it's a sad reflection on society when married couples can no longer feel that they can connect on a physical level, which probably only exacerbates any pre-existing marital problems they may have been having. Whoops, what I meant to say there was OH MY GOD SHUT UP YOU'RE SO GROSS!

I need to take a shower now. All the showers.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment